Saturday, September 22, 2007

Back Up Nort

We we finally arrived here at grammies house (which is what silas calls it) after am 10 hour drive from ohio. We left at 5am so I am a little tired now after being awake so long, normally I am a late night person not an early morning one. We are looking forward to being back in the UP tomorrow as we visit a church in Escanaba. I started growing a beard last week just for this trip since I figured I would fit in a little better up here with the fall deer hunting season just around the corner. Beards arent a big thing in ohio but they fit right in up here. Heather is staying with the boys here as I resume my travels on monday to see my family and then on to a missions conference on wednesday. We travelled through the entire state of michigan in getting here and on the the way you could see the gradual spread of the fall colors as the trees are in full beauty here. I look out the window and am amazed at the creativity of our Creator in all the dazzling colors. What an Awesome God we serve!

No comments: